Automobile crashes are the leading cause of death for people from 15 to 20 years old in Oregon. Each year more than 300 Oregon teenagers are involved in fatal or injury crashes. Nationally, over 30,000 Americans die in car crashes each year.
No one wants to be part of those statistics. The ODOT-approved driver education program taught by the Pacific Driver Education driving school helps drivers avoid crashes as they learn a specific set of low-risk driving skills and habits.
NOTE: Drive lessons will continue through the week of August 17-21
* Behind the Wheel lessons are scheduled separately from classroom.
* All Behind the Wheel lessons will begin and end at our office in Gresham.
* Students will sign up for driving lessons at the parent-student orientation.
* Drive lesson scheduling will be done in the order that completed registrations are received.
* Each driving lesson is two hours, with two students.
* Each student drives for one hour and observes for one hour.